What am I working on right now?
January 27, 2023
- OAuth. Like all of the RFCs. So many RFCs.
- Figuring out Vim, again. So setup Alacrity + Tmux to play nice together. Using Nord themes and attempting to get fzf + netrw to work together too.
- Gearing up to lead a bookclub. We’ll be doing Your Code as a Crime Scene – Use Forensic Techniques to Arrest Defects, Bottlenecks, and Bad Design in Your Programs, or Algorithms Illuminated: Part 1: The Basics– Accessible, no-nonsense, and programming language-agnostic introduction to algorithms. Just in case, I have both book already.
- Loved YOW! Conferences btw. The best group of speakers, planners and attendees. Couldn’t have asked for a better comeback to technical speaking. Goodness, I miss them all already!
- Missed my 2022 reading goal, got to 105, so I am going to scale back for 2023 (110 books) and that is ok!
- Getting ready for YOW! Conferences in December, it is coming up too soon
- Updating and practicing MFA Talk, so I am not embarrassed at YOW! Conferences
- Figuring out what in the world to do with myself in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney Australia
- Just switched to Alacritty + Tmux setup, super frustrated with tmux most of the time, so attempting further learning with it
- Current reading list, for 2022 I think I might miss on my 125 book goal, currently at 94.