Omaha Ruby and Open Source Meetup – April 11th 2019
References and further reading
- IOVATION. “Two Factor Authentication (2FA)”. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- “Two-factor authentication: What you need to know (FAQ) – CNET”. CNET. Retrieved 2015-10-31.
- Seema, Sharma, (2005). Location Based Authentication (Thesis). University of New Orleans.
- Google’s “Authentication at Scale” article written for IEEE S&P:
- Techcrunch, NIST Declares the Age of SMS Based 2FA Over
- KrebsOnSecurity.com, Reddit Breach Highlights
- Reddit.com, We had a Security Incident
- Wired.com, Hey Stop using Texts
- Motherboard.vice.com, Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai, The SIM Hackers
- Motherboard.vice.com, Joseph Cox, We were Warned about Flaws in the Mobile Data Backbone
- Anonymous Two-Factor Authentication in Distributed Systems Ding Wang Student Member, IEEE, Debiao He, Ping Wang, Chao-Hsien Chu Senior Member, IEEE
- Over A Dozen Services Supporting FIDO U2F
- Make your own U2F key